Who else took advantage of the FB coupon posted last week? I did!! Bath and Body and Body Works had a FB coupon for FREE Ultra Shea Lotion with any purchase. No $$ amount associated with the purchase. Purchased 50cents hand sanitizer holder and got the FREE Full size lotion. The code was a universal code and not associated with an individual account. Soooooo I made this a family affair with hubby, son, and son's godfather shopping over a 4 day period. I now have my holiday gifts for teachers covered and gifts for teacher appreciation week this upcoming Spring
17 full size lotions = Free
17 sanitizer holders 50 cents each
5 travel sanitizers = $3.75 with 25% off coupon
1 Free small lotion = free coupon sent in via snail mail
Free cellophane gift bags with purchase
Free ribbon and tags with purchase
Before coupons and sales $234.75
After coupon and sale $12.25 plus tax

No comments:
Post a Comment