Friday, February 20, 2015

Safeway Haul

Sorry no picture.  It is Brrrrr freezing cold so I quickly put everything away and quickly sat next to the fire to warm up. 

(40) M&M - they are B2G2 - used (20) BOGO Candy Tearpads = FREE ***Using most of these for Teacher Appreciation Week this Spring*

(4) Motts Juice - 2/$4 - used $1/1 = $1each

(3) Downy Unstoppables $4.99 - used 3/$3 in store ad coupon + (3) $2/1 MQ = $1.99 ***However, some how I got $1.99 taken off twice so mine were actually 99cents each!***

(4) Coke 12 packs - they are B2G2 - used 2 FREE from MCR.  Max value of coupon is $4.99 and 12 pack costs $5.99 so paid $2 for (4) 12 packs or 50 cents each

(1) Dr. Pepper 12 pack - used $1.50 Just4U + $1 MQ Blinkie *** yes both came off.  I find if Just4U and MQ are different values both come off....most of the time.  However, if the Just4U and MQ are same value then only 1 applies*** = 49 cents (Limit 1)

(4) Nature Valley Granola Bars - $1.49 each WYB 4 - used $1/1 = 49 cents each ***Wish I had more of these coupons***

No comments:

Post a Comment