Monday, July 29, 2013

Delayed Giant Food Haul from last Saturday

Giant Foods is not a store I go to because of its location.  However, a $5/30 coupon from an insert that came in the mail peaked my interest.  Then my interest really peaked as I found $1/1 Ragu coupons at Harris Teeters and I received $1/1 Lipton from a coupon trade.  I don't have my receipt but my bank account says I spent $9.30.  I do remember a little over $2.00 was tax (double tax - state and county).
I purchased:
(2) Peach and Milk Fruitare bars - missing from the picture
(4) 100 Lipton tea bags - we are a teetotalers so we go thru a lot of homemade tea
(6) jars of Ragu
(2) 8packs of Powerade Zero (yeah Coke codes!)
(3) Gatorades



In hindsight it would have been cheaper if I would have given them $5/30 FIRST then my Giant card.  But they scanned the Giant card first and my total was shy of $30.00 so I had to grab some gatorades last minute (but thankfully I found a $50/2 Q in my purse for the Gatorades lol)
Coupons used:
$5/30
$7 instant savings on Unilver products (Ragu, Lipton, Fruitare)
(2) $1/1 Fruitate
(4) $1/1 Lipton - expiring over the weekend so I had to use them quickly
(6) $1/1 Ragus- coupon says limit 2 but it scans at several stores with no beeps unlike other Unilver coupons
(2)  .75/1 Powerade multipack- which doubled to $1.50 off the $3.99 sale price
(1)  .50/2 Gatorades

No comments:

Post a Comment