Monday, November 25, 2013

6 Food Lion $20.00 Holiday Dinner Tickets

Deadline for redeeming 6 out of the 8 weekly tickets is tomorrow.  Since we are expecting a winter storm I went out tonight to get the final $20.00 Holiday Dinner Tickets.  Now I have till December 10th to spend the $120 at Food Lion.

I was only able to complete six sets - week 2 rained every day; week 3 I was in Florida, week 4 only had 3 days left in the week when arriving back from Florida; weeks 7 and 8 had many windy days.  I am not complaining, on the contrary I am very happy with the outcome.  Persistence pays.

Always remember... one person's trash is another person's treasure or in this case is another person's groceries :-)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! ONLY 6 sets?! I only got one set and I am so happy with my $9.99 Thanksgiving dinner! Your $110 worth of free groceries is epic!

    ReplyDelete