Friday, October 17, 2014

Harris Teeter Day 3

On the road so will update exact numbers soon but I paid $2.93
* RC $1.97 Golden Grahams -limit 2 - used $1/1 MQ = FREE
* RC $1.89 Domino Sugar Flip Top -limit 3 -Used $1/1 MQ = FREE
* had $1/1 Cape Cod IP.  Paid $1.79 after coupon.  Not a great deal but I needed something to absorb some overage and these are a fav.
* Lance was an insert Q so it did not double

2 comments:

  1. I had that problem with finding enough things to cover the overage. It is a great problem to have right!! I have used a few Hefty One Zip Rain Checks and today I used Domino's Sugar, Domino's Quick Dissolve, McCormick Ground Black Pepper, Go Go Squeez Applesauce, and Lipton Family Sized Tea Bags. This has been a great super doubles to use those rain checks!!! I need to look and see if I have one for Golden Grahams :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alison-
      Yes, it is a great problem to have lol lol. I have been using more RC this go around than normal. I also used Domino 4lb Sugar, Domino Flip Top Sugar, Go Go Squeeze, Golden Grahams, Coke 12 packs, Panera Coffee, and Sweet Baby Rays (97eVic - used $1/2 IP = Free)

      Delete