Monday, January 5, 2015

HT Super Doubles starts on Wednesday

I have seen the HTSD match ups and I not that impressed.  I am not complaining because I have a solid stockpile of items.  I just need to go through my rain checks and my newly acquired Florida vacation coupons to see if anything unusual pops up.

In other unrelated news...I am loving the FREE Pom Teas from Giant.  I am digging the Passion Peach flavor the most.  The Passion Peach flavored POM Tea might not make to the PTA meeting so I am hoping those FREE Coke 12 pack coupons arrive in time ;-)  Trying new products is one of the great advantages to couponing.  There is no way I would have paid $1.99 to try the Pom Tea; however, a coupon coupled with a sale made this a possibility.

2 comments:

  1. So happy to see you back and posting! I just saw the tea in the ad. Need to dig mine out and stock up. I looked at the Harris teeter match ups and was like ugh! I hope more exciting match ups happen during the course of the week. Need to look at my peeled and rain checks to see if there is any possibilities there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin
    Happy New Year!!! I am not found on the POM juices but the POM Tea is great. The Passion Peach is a light flavor, not an overpowering flavor which I really love. I love it so much that I am getting rainchecks when possible and trading for more coupons :-)

    ReplyDelete