I traded some regional coupons with a woman in Florida for diet code codes. When I trade for something like this I never put a number on it. I always tell the other person to decide what is fair. She was so cute and funny as she was did "Coca-Cola Math" to figure what was the fair exchange rate would be. I have no clue what she was talking about with her "Coca-Cola Math" but it was cute as she calculated the exchange rate lol. Bless her little heart, she even called Coke headquarters in Atlanta and spoke to them about points and bonus points. We had a lot in common and really connected. I sent her some unique and valuable coupons for her area and she sent me enough diet coke codes to max out my weekly account and open up a new account for my husband.....and max out his weekly limit too.....all with diet coke bonus codes.
No comments:
Post a Comment