Week 5 *pounds head on desk*
WEEK #4 Post
WEEK #3 Post
Since things went so well yesterday at my local store, I decided to go back for Week 5 Shopping. This store is the closest to home so I was really hoping this time would work. So with 4 leaf clovers, lucky pennies, and crossed fingers I go inside to do my shopping. I decided to go to self check out because coupons seem to cause a major traffic jam at my store. However, I did not realize that self check is only set up to accept 2 coupons-no more. A manager came over and explained things so my transactions was suspended and resumed at the main check out. After everything was said and done....no Week 5 gas receipt printed out. So I was sent to customer service. Customer service told me that once my total got below $40.00 with coupons a gas receipt would not print. I explained that was not true because for 4 weeks my bill was well below $40 and had always printed. Finally after a long communicative exchange the manager conceded but very reluctantly and with rolling eyes. The problem was she had no week 5 in the drawers so she had to write on my receipt that her signature good for a week 5 gas deal.
I got (12) Ocean Spray juices; (2) Cheez Its Crackers; (1) Orville R Pop Corn; (2) boxes of Eggo waffles; (1) 4 pack of mild Italian sausage; (1) pack of boneless chicken breasts; (1) one lb of ground beef; (6) bananas; (1) container of grape tomatoes; (1) bag of carrot chips. Paid $20.93 *I was shy the $40.00 mark by $1.88 so I ran and got 2 more Ocean Sprays juices with the blessing of the cashier-go figure*
No comments:
Post a Comment