Thanks to loudouncountylimbo I try to enter one cap code and one bonus code a day (even if the bonus works or not...I still try :-) I have also started a small stash of caps because I remember reading on another blog where this blogger would not enter her codes right away as she would save them. This was because Coke will sometimes announce a limited time special code (bonus code or double points which are active for only a day or two) so she wanted codes on hand to take advantage of the a special offer within a limited window. She would also help out at the local school functions so she could get coke codes. I haven't reached that level of excitement yet ;-) LOL LOL
I seem to only get 10 (for Walmart codes) or 3 (for ROO) bonus points. I am not complaining just making a mental note :-)
You first put in one cap code, then put in the following 3 Walmart Codes (limit of 3 per month until November):
0068113171534 (pizza)
0020279200000 (sandwich)
0068113191775 (chicken)
ROO is another bonus code (bonus code valid until 12/31/13)
No comments:
Post a Comment