Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Food Lion Tickets

I found (5) Week One Food Lion tickets and (6) Week Two Food Lion tickets so far.  I think I could have found more if I was not so busy at work and if the weather cooperated.  Not complaining as I am still happy with my Food Lion Catalina finds. 

5 comments:

  1. Good job! I gave up at the leesburg food lion. They have an employee that only works the shopping carts who clears out all the paper debris and there is nothing in the parking lot :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-( Food Lion also has green recycle bins near their doors maybe the employee throws stuff in there. Might be worth a peek. Good Luck. I have my fingers crossed for you :-)

      Delete
  2. :) I couldn't get the bin to open up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have people tell me all the time they can't get their FL recycle bin to open. I think I am going to have to do a Tutorial lol lol

      It took me a few times to figure it out so keep trying.

      Surprisingly the bins are relatively clean with mostly paper or plastic. Trash cans are near the recycle bins so rarely does some one throw away actual trash in the recycle bins since the trash can is so close. I also check the plastic side since people can't read and throw plastic in the paper side and vice versa.

      Delete