Warning this is a hubby rant.
Hubby called last night to say he was working late. I asked if he could stop by Food Lion to check for week 3 catalina tickets. I was already lucky enough to find one week 3 catalina but it pays to search at different times during the day because you never know what you might find. Hubby comes home to say he had a week 3. I was elated until he said he got it buying groceries. The smile quickly dissipated from my face because I knew hubby did not have a single coupon. He told me he paid $45 for produce and a few items. I look at receipt and his $45 was a total impulse purchase except for maybe $10 in fruits in veggies. He just broke every coupon code and rule in the book. Arrrrgghhhhh! **Pounds Head on Desk**

It sounds like he is related to my hubby! Whenever he works extra hard, he believes that he deserves a "treat" which is never something free!
ReplyDeleteYES! Mine says well that is okay I will pay for it out of my account. Helloooooo, it is OUR accounts. My hubby does not understand that every time he has a dollar burning in pocket and he blows it on something that I could have used that money towards a bill or debt pay down.
DeleteSo now I over compensate by having a working lunch at my desk with my cheap Starkist tuna in a pouch from HT, on a free Thomas English muffin from Shoppers, while sipping FREE Zevia soda from Whole Foods.
Thanks for letting me vent :-) Now back to our regular scheduled program
Hilarious post. I almost chocked on my free Aquafina flavorsplash. My mouth was full and I could not contain my outburst of laughter.
ReplyDelete