Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Harris Teeters Day 1 / Round 2 = 89cent MM

Harris Teeters has a Scan Price Guarantee Policy:
Scan Guarantee
  • Our scan guarantee states "If an item scans higher than the shelf tag or sign, you will receive one like item free, excluding alcohol and tobacco."
  • We will honor five "scan guarantees" per customer; all other pricing inadequacies will result in the difference between the shelf tag and the actual price of the item being refunded.
 Because of a scan price guarantee my lunchtime trip was a 89cent MM

I have $1/2 Powerade tearpad coupons so I went to purchase Powerade during my lunch break.  I saw two signs in the store - one in the aisle stated Powerade was B2G3free and the very large display in the diary/beer isle said Powerade was 79 cents each.  So at check out the free powerades came off with no problem; however, Powerade was ringing up full price.  I paid for my order and went to customer service to figure out why my bill was so high.  Customer service realized last weeks sign was still up and had not been taken down.  Because of the Scan Price Guarantee this trip was a MM.

2 comments:

  1. Love the guarantee and there is never a problem getting the money back at mine :) As long as you catch it on the receipt!!! Great find and deal!

    ReplyDelete