We used Bob's Card tonight. Of course you can tell by the picture of my cart that I had lots of help from a certain 5 year old. Paid 82 cents
2 GM Cereal used RC $1.97 eVic with $1/1
3 Betty Crocker fruit snacks used .75/1
2 NV Granola Bars used $1/1
1 Ragu used $1/1
3 Progresso soups used $1/1
2 bottles Weber seasoning used $1/1
3 Naked Coconut water
2 Magnum bars RC $2.17 used $1/1
2 HT OJ RC for 97 cents- no coupon
2 dozen egg RC 67 - no coupon. Out of white eggs. Shipment just arrived and most had broken eggs so they let me have Brown Eggs
Used $7 Wags Cat ... thought NV was on sale...was not . Progresso was wrong flavor / style so it was more expensive than the eVic specials being offered on my card.

Sounds like my trip yesterday. I went to one Harris Teeter and they were out of things that I was hoping they were having so I ran to my Harris Teeter so that I could try again (before dinner company was coming over so I was in a rush) but I forgot to get the thing that I wanted with my Wags coupon to get my son's school supplies but I forgot because I didn't have a "real" coupon that I needed to get it during super doubles!!! Got love the little mistakes that you get when working with a five year old!
ReplyDelete