Wednesday, January 7, 2015

How is your SD going?

I get giddy to see pics on FB with other people and their hauls. Something about the visual pictures makes me happy.

I am using a different shopping strategy this Super Doubles since my stockpile is actually pretty solid with a lot of variety thanks to some December shopping and swapping
* Because it was the Holidays I was in Maryland a lot with family.  I took advantage of Shop Rite freebies as Shop Rite doubles $1 coupon every day.  The biggest freebie was using the $1/1 Go Go Snack coupon and making a killing on various Go Go snacks for lunches.
* Went to a stockpile exchange in Maryland - it was on my way with visit family so no extra gas needed.  I picked up some awesome trades including GE light bulbs, foil, various sizes of Ziploc sandwich bags, brillo pads, GM and Kelloggs cereal, Welch's Jelly, and lots of others name brand goodies
* Went to Florida to visit family and I took full advantage at Publix and their overage policy.  I was actually paid to shop for 2.5 weeks.  Since we took the autotrain I was able to bring back lots of great groceries including tons of blocks of Kraft cheese, Hefty aluminum foil pans, Kraft mayo, Dole fruit cups, and lots of other goodies

Any-whoooooo, I digressed.  I am passing on a lot of freebies because we just won't use or need them.  Sooooo some items I am interested in
* Freebie: Cirio Boxed Tomatoes, Sarkist Tuna Pouch, So Delicious yogurt,
* Cheapies: Ragu, Equal, V8,
* Kellogs Deal:  Get $4 off at the register instantly when you buy any 4 Kellogg’s or Keebler participating items.  All 4 items must be purchased in a single transaction. Limit 1 reward per transaction.
* Box Tops Promo: Buy 8 participating Box Tops for education products and get 40 Bonus Box Tops.  Included in this deal are the FREE Larabars and my Cheapy Green Giant Box Veggies thanks to a blinkie find in Florida.  I am going this deal several times
* Rainchecks: 
B2G3free Smithfield Bacon - using $1/2 Florida Blinkie find
BOGO Sabra Hummus - using $1/1 IP
Simply OJ $2.47 - using $1/1 IP

My HTSD go to links (since Theresa is gone ;-)
harristeeterdeals over on FB
WRAL.com - NC News Channel

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even know that it was Super Doubles until I went back through my old stuff and saw your posts. See what happens when Theresa leaves us. I am totally not prepared and with 2 hour delays and no school, I probably wasn't prepared to do it anyway. I guess I better see if I can make it early on Saturday or later today. Thanks for the heads up!!!

    ReplyDelete