Friday, February 21, 2014

Harris Teeters - Day 3 & Rite Aid

PAID $20.00 even plus got back (3) $3.00 catalina from Starkist and will get back $3.50 from Savings Star

I went to 2 stores - one before work and one after work.  Remember if a cashier manually enters coupons then those coupons do not count towards your 20 coupons daily limit. Look at your receipt for scanned vs. manually entered coupons to be sure.
Everything seen here plus 5 packets of McCormicks Taco seasoning was $20.00 even.  Guessed how I paid for this?  Yep, with the $20.00 HT gift cards from last night :-)

Notes:  McCormicks does not ring up correctly.  Tags in store say B2G3FREE.  The cost of one packet is 99cents.  Check out is only taking off $2.48, so that is 49cents you are loosing out. It was very difficult for the CS manager to ring it up correctly.  My advice is forget the 49cents and let the ZVR cover your costs with a little overage leftover as it was not worth the hassle. 

I still had those high dollar IP on hand and were soon expiring so I decided to use them on items for Savings Star
$1.25/1 Nature Valley
$1/1 Cheerios
$1/3 Yoplait Greek
$1/1 Pillsbury Cookie - fyi my store had up an old sale sign so when I brought it to their attention that I was overcharged they credited back both cookies and gave them to me for free

Rite Aid:  I had $3 that was expiring today and (2) $1/1 WetnWild coupons that expire tomorrow.  Purchased
1 gallon of milk
2 nailpolishs that are on sale for 75% off at .49 cents each
Picked up discounted Valentine's Candy to absorb the overage
PAID 63 cents total for everything  

No comments:

Post a Comment