On Your Mark
Get Ready
Get Set
GO!!!
High on my list is Starkist Tuna Select (Savings Star), Dole (Savings Star), Mazola Spray (we are totally out! YIKES!), Barilla Entrees (if FREE), Hefty BOGO storage Bags (I know like I did not already buy enough at Shoppers with the Everyday Essential coupon), South Beach Protein Fit Cereal Bars, Scharffen Berger Chocolate Bars (I have a few of the regional coupons), Tidy Cats Cat Litter, and BelVita Biscuits.
I am sure there will be more but that is decent list to start off with - YEAH!

Did you get the Starkist Gourmet Selects coupon in your Wash Post or from a trade? I don't have it.....
ReplyDeletea trade... I have lots of them....more than I will need. Do you want me to send you some?
ReplyDelete:-)
Thanks, I traded for some already (but they haven't arrived yet). I was just wondering if I overlooked in the Post (as sometimes happens!)
Delete