Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Harris Teeters Super Doubles - Day 1

OMG- HT paid me to shop today as this trip was a $5.99MM!!!  I paid $2.01 ($1.09 + .92cents TAX)
BUT got back $3.00 Catalina for Starkist (what is the catalina deal? That was a pleasant shocker)
PLUS $5.00 in Savings Star!
Doing the Super Doubles Happy Dance!!

What did I purchase and with what coupons?
(1) Quilted Northern TP - used (1) $1/1
(9) Starkist Tuna Pouches - used (3) $1.50/3- from either Shape or WW Magazine
(6) Starkist Gourmet Select Tuna - used (3) $1/2
(3) cans of Mazola cooking spray - used (3) $1/1
(1) Febreeze car vent clip air freshner- used  (1) $1/1 PLUS $1.00 ZVR
(3) Boxes of  South Beach bars - used (3) $1.50/1
(4) Barilla meals- used (3) $1/1 plus one FREE coupon from manufacturer
(1) Gillette Fusion shaving cream (1) - used (1) $2/1 PLUS $2.00 ZVR
Used (1) $5/25 Shoppers Food Warehouse Competitors Coupon

This time Super Doubles is very exciting!!!  I just don't know what to do next.  I just found out another one of my favs is a deal tooo.  My family LOVES this stuff :
Quaker Warm & Crunchy Granola, $2.50 - $1 coupon from 1/26 RP = .50 








1 comment:

  1. I searched for the Starkist Catalina and couldn't find anything. What a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete