Minniemizing
Tags
Harris Teeters
(95)
Safeway
(25)
Food Lion
(24)
Giant
(22)
CVS
(16)
Target
(16)
Rebates
(15)
Wags
(13)
Gas Deals
(9)
Shoppers Food Warehouse (SFW)
(8)
Gift Ideas
(7)
Shop Rite
(7)
Dollar Tree
(5)
Rite Aid
(5)
My Coke Rewards (MCR)
(4)
Kelloggs Family Rewards (KFR)
(3)
BTFE
(2)
Disney
(2)
Whole Foods
(1)
Monday, April 21, 2014
Food Lion Promo #3
News Alert! Hateful Food Lion actually paid me a nickel. Because I know the store managers are so strict I suggested they keep the nickel, but they gave me my nickel anyways. PLUS I get a $3.00 rebate on the pizza.
1 comment:
NOVA Frugal Family
April 22, 2014 at 4:47 AM
:) At least it is getting easier!!!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:) At least it is getting easier!!!!
ReplyDelete