This deal has blown up all over Instagram this week but I did not have the Qs. That is until a random envelope from an old trading buddy arrived in the mail today. Today is the last day for candy bar deal at CVS. Candy Bars are B1G2nd candy bar for 25 cents. This deal is tracking for the gas gift card deal. Instagram has been reporting that there are no signs in the store for this deal but it is clearly in the CVS weekly advertisement. Sure enough I went today and not a single sign. I pick up 28 candy bars and hand over my 14 MQs. The cashier is stunned as my balance is getting lower and lower. Finally she stops at $3 and some change and tells the manager something is not right. For the record, I loathe this manager. The manager counts, recounts, cancels my transaction, and restarts the process again. She stops and looks for signs but can't figure out what is going on. Finally she rung me up and I paid 84cents + tax = 28 Snickers bars. All candy tracks toward the gas card which I will finish tonight when I go to HT.

Don't you hate the managers that hate couponers.... you gave them the right coupons for the right deal and they will get the money back from the coupons! UGH! Good luck with the rest of the deal and yummy case of candy bars :)
ReplyDelete