Round 1: Everything was manually entered so I have a second shopping tripNotes:
RC for $1.77 Clorox - used $1/2 MQ blinkie= 77cents each
RC for Chock Full O'Nuts Coffee $3.99 - used $1.50/1 MQ from insert = 99 cents each
RC for Barilla entrees 2/$4 - used $1/1 = FREE
Used (3) $1 Walgreens Catalinas - limit of 3 like coupons - at least that is the catalina policy with this cashier. From experience, I can tell you this 'Other Store Catalina Rule" VARIES all over the charts. Some let me use as many as I want, some say not at all (which I push back on), some are in between, some allow it to double while others refuse doubling (I literally had one gal manually go in and take off the doubling because the computer automatically scanned it and doubled it). This is a huge YMMV.
Round 2: My favorite cashier was working so I ran out and got her some Dunkin Donut Coffee. She is well worth the trip and $2!
Notes:
The $2/1 Bic coupon does not double. I was in the a hurry and did not read the fine print but my nice cashier manually doubled it for me.
This trip had far more overage than I realized because of the L'oreal. Two ZVR actually came off for me. So I ran to get one more Finsh - no coupon - to bring me back in to the positive and still managed to pay only tax.
I discovered Oral-B coupons in my stash from the dentist office, they expire on the 30th. Otherwise all matchups located on blogs.

I used a rain check to get L'Oreal too. I only had one ZVR left though but I got a bunch of things today. I don't think that I have ever had so many catalinas that it made it difference but I wouldn't think that they counted like coupons because they were like cash.
ReplyDeleteGet all the rainchecks you can Alison...if an item is gone...take a picture and go the CS for the raincheck. Then you cna make your own deal in the future with no competition :-)
Delete