This is by the best coupon!! My co-worker gave me (5) $1/1 Tyson fresh chicken MQ. The $1 doubled taking $2 off fresh chicken making some great chicken deals
Yesterday we had a big family event in Maryland so I decided to take advantage and do a Shop Rite Shopping trip while in Maryland. Shop Rite doubles $1 coupons and has extended the doubling of $1 coupons until at least July 2014. We did not get home till after midnight so unfortunately no picture as I put everything away and went directly to bed.
I have not seen Super Doubles in awhile so this is considered a regular shopping trip. I needed items for the week for lunches, cook outs, replenish produce, fresh meat, milk, etc. so this trip is not about getting only the freebies and an impressive zero dollar amount but an honest reflection of a family shopping trip
Our family had 2 transactions - one using my card and one using my husband's card.
Paid $31.94 + .24cents tax = $32.18 / for 40 items = 80 cents per item
SAVED $73 in coupons / 70.6% overall savings
PURCHASED:
(7) boxes of Dole Squish 'ems *need these for my son's graduation cookout at his school* $2.50 - $1/1 = 50cents per box
(2) jars of Vlasic squeezable relish $1 - $1/2 = FREE
(10) Boxes Barilla whole grain pasta *I thought this was FREE and because it was so late I did not catch it until we were home* $1.49 - $1/1 = 49cents per box
(4) Barilla entree *Hubby wants these for lunch* $2.69 - $1/1 = 69 cents each
(1) Lays Chips $2.50 - $1/1 = 50cents a bag
(5) trays of Tysons fresh chicken breast $2.66; $3.21; $2.93; $2.73; and $2.99 used (5) $1/1 = .66cents + $1.21 + .93cents + 73cents + 99 cents
(3) Colgate Optic White toothpaste $2.99 - $1/1MQ & -$3SQ WYB3 = FREE
(1) Rubber maid gallon pitcher $2.99 - $1/1 MQ and $1/1 SQ= FREE
(2) gallon jugs of Tradewinds tea $2.99 - (2) $1/1 = .99cents each
(2) Motts Juice $2.89 - $1/1 = 89 cents
(4) half gallon Silk Milk $2.99 - $1/1 = 99cents each
(2) Mueller Yogurts *I thought were $1 which would have made them free** * $1.25 - $1/2 = 25 cents each
1.48 pound Bananas - no coupon $87cents
1 large watermelon - no coupon $5.99
PLUS saved 30cents by bringing our own grocery bags **Most places in the the State of Maryland, like DC, charges for plastic shopping bags so bring your own**

No comments:
Post a Comment