Thursday, June 26, 2014

HTSD Day 2 / Round 2

Paid: 36 cents.  Once again I was in the negative but cashier said I had to pay tax.  I am okay with that Uncle Sam. 
* I am all out of Tide Qs
* Used (1) $1/1 any Pork IP coupon.  This coupon came out last super doubles and expires on 6/30.  I did not use it then but will use now
* Used $2/1 any Pork wine tag.  This was part of a trade.  Wish I had more
* Milk Way ice cream was purchased with FREE coupon.  It was on sale for BOGO but cashier gave me full coupon price so I got overage
* RC for Sweet Baby Rays and Barilla.
* I don't think I have seen the Firefly toothbrushes mentioned.  The 4pack box is $1.99 and with the $1/1 MQ it make them FREE
Purchased:
(2) Sweet Baby Rays
(2) Tide
(3) Barilla meals
(2) Mitchum Deodorants
(3) 4pack Firefly toothbrushes
(3) Evolution Organic Orange Juice
(2) M&M ice cream bars
(1) Milkway ice cream bars
(2) butchers packs of boneless Pork ribs

2 comments:

  1. I don't think that I got the firefly coupon. Was it in the paper? That seems like a great deal!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Firefly was a regional coupons with an odd distribution in this area. The Washington Post did not have the coupon but outlying free supplement papers did in Loudoun VA, Culpepper VA, Stafford VA, Fredericksburg VA and Frederick MD

      Delete