* RC for Lunchables BOGO
*RC for Hormel Lunchmeat
*I had a ton of ZVRs finally come off to give me overage and the rest I paid for the Walgreens $1 Starbucks RR - which automatically scans and doubles - no beeps
*Got back a $2 catalina for the Lunchables
* as your can see coupons were manually scanned so I am off later to do a round 2 as a ton of coupons expire today
* Picking up RC for OOS items for next SD or Triples event
Round 2:
* Not pictured are two bags of Lenders Bagels. I found my RC for 97cents Bagels. I need something to go with my FREE Kraft cream cheese
* Bread was not the best deal but it is Hubby's favorite. So I just kept throwing $1 Wags RR at my cashier until my balance was a low as it could go.
* Picking up RC for OOS items for next SD or Triples event
Drum Roll.....
Purchases have totaled $ 792.30 to date
Total Paid OOP is $19.63
Out of the $19.63, Tax paid is $10.70
$19.63 (OOP) – Tax ($10.70) = which means I paid $8.93
Still a 98% savings!!
Out of the $19.63, Tax paid is $10.70
$19.63 (OOP) – Tax ($10.70) = which means I paid $8.93
Still a 98% savings!!


No comments:
Post a Comment