Monday, January 13, 2014

Can I offer anyone a drink?

Powerade is our number one beverage of choice in the house.  I stocked up during the Giant Gas Deal a few weeks ago.  As if that was not enough, today I stocked up on more Coke Products today at Safeway B2G2FREE using FREE Coke 12 pack coupons from MyCokeRewards.  Got a variety.  Trying to find the Diet Fuze Tea to stock up on but it is hard to find.  I still have (4) more FREE 12 pack coupons left.

May I offer you a beverage?

**Disclaimer - no dinosaurs were hurt in the stockpile process**


2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are on fire! Those must be huge sodas, because that dinosaur looks miniscule next them. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Theresa! :-)
    I got some extra rebates for the Stella Artois. I will send you some in the next day or two. I am getting ready to go out of town for work so might have to mail at the airport lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete