Saturday Night Hustle Shopping
Giant: PAID 75 cent OOP and what was left on the P&G gift card
(2) English Muffins - used (2) FREE Bread when purchasing Welch's squeezable Jelly and Skippy PB
(4) Welch's Jelly -used (4) .50/1 peelie
(2) Skippy Peanut Butter - used (2) .50/1
(12) Campbell's tomato soups - used (4) .40/3 IP *they were out of Chicken Noodle-rats!*
Safeway: I only went here because I noticed I had an electronic coupon for Spend $20 get 50 cents off gas. Since Giant is dead this week with multiple gas deals I thought I would hustle on this one. If I spend another $17 I get another 10cents off. I might do another Coke deal and another freebie item to obtain 60cents off on gas
Spent $11.91 (saved 81%) PLUS $2.00 Catalina for Nature Valley PLUS 50 cents off gas
(4) 12pack Coke Products B2G2FREE - used (2) FREE 12 pack coupon from MyCokeRewards
(6) large Powerade Zero singles - used (6) .50/1 IP
(4) boxes of Nature Valley Granola Bars - used (4) .50/1
(2) Apples - used $1 off produce peelie with the purchase of 2 boxes of NV Granola Bars **apples cost FAR more than I thought - $2.63! Yikes!
(5) Bananas - used $1 off produce peelie with the purchase of 2 boxes of NV Granola Bars
(1) Fresh Express Salad Kit - used $2/1 IP FE kit
(1) Quaker warm and crunch granola - used $1/1
(1) Honey Nut Cheerios - used .75/1
No comments:
Post a Comment