Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hateful Food Lion, Karma is a Biaaatch

When we last left our herorine she had some issues with Hateful Food Lion.  

After work I returned to Food Lion to straighten the mess from yesterday.  I go to customer service and there was my least favorite customer service manager.....ughhhhh could this experience get any worse?  Unfortunately, yes.  After a very long exchange the customer service manager pretty much said that I used the wrong card and it was my fault. What The Fuss Budget?!?!  I was beyond upset.  I went home and stewed on my anger.  After dinner I had some errands to run and returning to Food Lion was top on my list.  Much to my surprise that Hateful Customer Service Manager was not around.  I went to customer service to return my Progresso.  The young girl was quiet and completed my return.  She completed my return by NOT using a Food Lion card and gave me full price of the Progresso. Normally I would have said something but after everything Food Lion put me through ... I kept my mouth shut.  In the end I paid under a dollar for 20 cans of beans and received a $5.00 catalina to use on my next purchase.  I felt karma was on my side :-)

1 comment: