I went to 3 stores. Did not max out on my 20 coupons tonight either. I brought coffee from Dunkin' Donuts & gave to my favorite cashier. I love her. She is so nice and sweet. Why can't Hateful Food Lion employees be nice? If they did I would buy them coffee tooo. I am not all bad :-) Here is a close up of what your receipt looks like when coupons are manually entered. The computer does not trigger coupons Codes 6112 & 1804 to count towards your daily max of doubled coupons.

This haul pretty much cleans me out of most coupons and don't think I have 20 coupons to complete a full purchase unless I see a coupon match up that I am unaware of. I might purchase FREE Balance Bars tomorrow and donate them to the local school sports team; otherwise, I am on cruise control for the rest of HTSD.


No comments:
Post a Comment