Saturday, January 4, 2014

Harris Teeters Super Doubles - Day 4

I hit three HT stores and still never maxed out on the 20 coupon limit.  Total Price paid $5.99 ($3.59 + $2.40 Tax) PLUS a cup of coffee for my favorite cashier :-)
 
My  favorite Super Doubles find are the Dole Squish 'ems - Apple only - on clearance for $1.64.  Use $1/1 which is on coupons dot com or in the Washington Post this weekend (My Sunday paper is delivered on Friday nights).  Two out of the three stores tonight  had no signs stating they were on clearance; however, they were ringing up the clearance price of $1.64.  All stores had Hormel and all stores had the clearance Zest body wash.  Late night shopping is always a jackpot for me.  I am tired? Yes! Is it worth the time and energy? YES!!!

**Not pictured are 7 Hormel Ham Steaks.  I had already placed them in the freezer **

No comments:

Post a Comment